But I guess my absence does merit a few flimsy excuses :) *brightsmile*
- I’ve spent the past few days preparing for and moving from Penang to Kuala Lumpur (KL) to facilitate the continuation of my higher-level education (This place is, like, the capital and that information is supposed to elicit your wows coz of its general big deal-ness).
- There were good intentions to post. Really. I wanted to break the news gently, the way a butterfly flaps its wings in the breeze (and causes storms and stuff). But a whole lot of last-minute-crap came up and I ended up not posting at all.
- To make up for it, I will do a few posts on my fantastic packing techniques. That is, how I managed to fit all my wardrobe staples into a single carry-on luggage. Plus, there will be one post exclusively dedicated to the paraphernalia necessary to packing accessories. It will feature cute foam pieces and awesome storage units. ^o^
- Life at my new college starts on Saturday. I’m spending most of my time staring into space and vibrating with fear (of the unknown). And NOT posting.
- My condition is being remedied by reading Tavi Gevinson’s new RookieMag. And totally identifying with this and this and this… (STILL NOT POSTING).
- Instead of posting, I procrastinated even more tonight, by drinking powdered ice lemon tea which, according to my brother, tastes like insecticide. *yum* The chemicals in said wonderful drink is now making me type 10% slower than usual because…uh, because it is making me type 10% slower than usual. (And making me think slower as well. Tautology rocks! *idon’tknowwhyijustsaidthat*)
- Most of my precious posting time was also spent choosing one of the many photos I snapped on the plane, thus further delaying me from posting. In the end, I decided on this lovely, threadbare shot of the wing of said plane. Because such an IMPERSONAL photo is undeniable, irrefutable PROOF that I sat on said plane for my flight to KL. ^_^
Announcement: I’m busy settling in right now. Plus, classes commence on Saturday. *yay* Just so you know that I might not have the time to post as frequently as you and I would like.
In fact, I’ll probably be limiting my posts to once a week. So take out your hankies and wave bye-bye till then ^_~